By attending a Cuddle Party workshop you agree that you understand and would adhere to the following:
Cuddle Party workshop is intended to be a fun and learning experience for people who are emotionally and mentally healthy and stable. It is not psychotherapy or a substitute for psychotherapy.
If any of the following applies to you, you must call
me ahead of time (Goran: 678-357-7795) and discuss the issue with
me before you can attend a Cuddle Party:
- if you have substantial emotional issues or have ever been diagnosed with any mental disorder (including but not limited to depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, PTSD, etc.)
- if you are currently under the care of a psychologist or a psychiatrist
- if you are currently prescribed or taking any psychoactive medication (including but not limited to antidepressants (Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, etc.), anxiolytics (Xanax, etc), antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, etc.)
- if you have used any illegal substance during the 48 hours before a Cuddle Party
- if you have ever been convicted of any crime, or
arrested for any reason
- if you have or think you might have any contagious disease (including but not limited to a common cold)
- if you have any skin condition (including but not
limited to boils, itchy areas, athlete's foot), other than common zits on your
- if you have any concern whatsoever about the possible impact of your attending a Cuddle Party on your emotional or physical health and well being
Cuddle Party is a drug and alcohol-free event. That also means that you cannot attend if you arrive under influence of alcohol or any illegal substance.
It is your responsibility to make safe choices about with whom and how do you connect with, during and after the Cuddle Party. It is your responsibility to consult with a physician regarding any known or potential physical or medical condition that you may have, before attending a Cuddle Party. By attending a Cuddle Party you assume the risk of any adverse reaction or illness during a Cuddle Party and during any time that you spend in my house before and after a Cuddle Party, and release me (Goran Matkovic) from liability therefore.